CUSP internships offer you the chance to apply the academic knowledge and analytical skills you gained in school in a professional natural resource setting, while helping to protect the valuable Upper South Platte Watershed. Our office is located in Lake George, Colorado but we offer numerous watershed-wide internships. Students from all over Colorado and beyond can participate in a program designed around service learning and on-the-ground problem solving.
- Academic internships grounded in program learning outcomes and individualized student learning objectives
- Service learning initiatives for faculty interested in integrating a service-related internship into their course(s)
- Individualized partnerships with university departments and programs interested in integrating internships with departmental requirements and/or program missions
- Top notch talent for corporate and community organizations who share the CUSP vision for academic internships and are committed to fostering a culture of learning
- Customized internships for those looking for more experience in the natural resource field
Use the form below to send us your resume and a cover letter with your interests if you want to intern with CUSP.
Want to be a CUSP intern?